Mash Purveyors Ltd
Location – North London, Park Royal, NW10.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative – Production Unit
Shift / Hours: 48Hours. 21.00 – 5.30.
Based in North West London, Mash Purveyors is a fast-growing fresh produce supplier serving many of London’s most prestigious restaurants and hotels.
The production department includes preparation of high-quality fruit & vegetables as well as producing a large selection of freshly squeezed juices.
“If you are Competitive, like a Challenge, Love working with great Colleagues, in a great environment” Read on!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The ability to pick and pack and work under pressure to ensure timelines are met.
• The ability to pay attention to detail is essential due to the nature of the produce.
• The ability to load and unload lorries/vans would be desirable but not essential.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels within the business is essential.
• Adhere to all health and safety rules and regulations along with hygiene rules is essential.
• Assist with ad-hoc duties within the Warehouse as and when required.
• Replenish stock levels as and when requested by Line Managers, ready for next shift, ensuring items go into the correct bay ensuring picking accuracy.
• Ability to understand and use warehouse systems to drive work and accurately record stock movement.
• Competent in ‘Word and Excel’ is essential for the role along with excellent I.T Skills.
• Excellent communication skills – Fluent in the English Language is essential.
• Positive attitude with a willingness to learn other skills.
• Willingness to work as part of a team or autonomously is a key part of the role.
• Ability to use your initiative.
• Flexibility to working patterns is essential, this will be 48 hours per week.
• Good References are essential for this role.
• Reliable and Good timekeeper.
Please send a covering letter explaining what experience you have, the reason for your application and your availability to start.