Mash Purveyors Ltd
Location – North London, Park Royal, NW10.
Job Title: Deputy Production Manager
Shift / Hours: 48Hours. 18.00 – 2.30 (degree of flexibility required)
Based in North West London, Mash Purveyors is a fast-growing fresh produce supplier serving many of London’s most prestigious restaurants and hotels.
The production department includes preparation of high-quality fruit & vegetables as well as producing a large selection of freshly squeezed juices. We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Production Manager.
“If you are Competitive, like a Challenge, Love working with great Colleagues, in a great environment” Read on!
Role and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring effective day to day management of the potato prep, juicing and forage functions in order to ensure that customer needs are met.
• Oversee an in-depth review of all systems and procedures within the production function and work with the Operations Director to implement improvements, including the use of IT systems.
• Ensure the business develops KPI’s and achieves its targets within Service, Quality, Cost, People and H&S.
• Manage the introduction of best practice for GMP, 5S, HACCP, Food Safety, H&S to develop and drive manufacturing principles across the 3 product groups.
• Support and develop the Team Leaders and teams to understand lean principles and adopt where appropriate.
• Support and develop capabilities for product growth and SKU development via organic development and additional product groups.
• Ensure compliance with company standards and legal requirements across the production functions.
• You will be required to work with a hands-on approach.
• Demonstrable experience in managing a production function, within a day 1 for day 2 delivery environment.
• Experienced in the development and use of GMP and lean principles.
• An ability to manage, motivate and develop a team of people is essential.
• Recognition and awareness of key health and safety issues in the production environment is also essential.
• Experience in change management.
• Able to demonstrate experience in Project Management, implementing new systems and successfully managing IT-based projects.
• Experience of working in a food environment is essential.
Please send a covering letter explaining what experience you have, the reason for your application and when would you be available to start.