MASH Purveyors Ltd– North London – NW10
Location – North London. Park Royal
Job Title: Customer Service Representative:
Shift / Hours: 40Hours
Worked (Per week) over a 5 from 7 Shift Pattern:
Based in North West London, Mash Purveyors is a fast-growing fresh produce supplier serving many of London’s most prestigious restaurants and hotels.
The production department includes preparation of high quality fruit & vegetables as well as producing a large selection of freshly squeezed juices.
“If you are Competitive, like a Challenge, Love working with great Customers, Target focused” Read on!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Deliver first class service.
• Always exceed the customer’s expectations by going the extra 10 yards every time the phone is answered
• Provide prompt and accurate information to ensure customers make repeat orders, visits.
• Continuously review the customer experience with your own customer base delivering 100% best practice at all time.
• Collaborate at all times with team colleagues.
• Ability to problem solve, maintain effective relationships and exceed customer expectations no matter what.
• Ability to process incoming calls in a professional manner, log queries and take necessary action as required.
• Ability to problem solve, whilst ensuring data entry is accurate at all times is essential.
• The ability to deal with Customers, either front facing or over the phone, taking orders, queries and upselling Mash Purveyors Produce will be key to the Customer Service Team.
• Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and experience (essential).
• A polite and professional telephone manner at all times.
• Competent in ‘Word and Excel’ is essential for the role along with excellent I.T Skills.
• Excellent Communication skills – Fluent in the English Language is essential.
• Positive Attitude with a willingness to learn other skills.
• Willingness to work as part of a team or autonomously is a key part of the role.
• Ability to use your initiative.
• Flexibility to working patterns is essential, this will be 40 hours per week 5 days over Seven.
• Good References are essential for this role.
Please send a covering letter explaining what experience you have, the reason for your application and when would you be available to start. Closing date for applications is Friday 30th March 2018.
CV’s including covering letters to be sent to email@example.com