MASH Purveyors Ltd– North London – NW10
Location – North London. Park Royal
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor: Night Shift
Shift / Hours: 48 hours – Full Time (04.00pm – 12.30am : A degree of flexibility required)
Days and Times to be discussed at interview.
Based in North West London, Mash Purveyors is a fast-growing fresh produce supplier serving many of London’s most prestigious restaurants and hotels.
The production department includes preparation of high quality fruit & vegetables as well as producing a large selection of freshly squeezed juices.
“If you are Competitive, like a Challenge, Love working with great Customers, Target focused” Read on!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The ability to communicate with customers at all levels ensuring that an excellent working relationship is developed.
- To ensure customer support at peak times is of the highest standard and all colleagues lead by example.
- The ability to plan, organise, delegate, and manage effectively within a team.
- The ability to ensure all calls are logged on a CRM system as and when required.
- The ability to communicate at all levels within the business, ensuring customer expectations are met in a timely and effectively manner.
- The ability to ensure that Customer are met with the highest standard of customer service, and Mash always go the extra mile to deliver above and beyond.
- The ability to develop relationships not only within the team but with exceptionally valuable clients.
- The ability to assist customers place additional orders as and when required.
- The ability to deliver Key performance targets as set by Line Manager which are in line with company strategy.
- The ability to act as a point of contact to all new joiners within the Customer service department.
- The ability to upload customer price files onto an Electronic Data Interface (EDI).
- The ability to ensure the maintenance of the product files and price management system. (P.O.L.S).
- Significant knowledge of food industry, including fruit and vegetables.
- Good planning and communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Experience within sales, both with existing clients and also the interaction between Customer service.
- Ability to multi task and priorities. Along with a passion for customer service.
- Flexible, hardworking and driven in nature
- Excellent customer awareness and focus skills.
Please include a covering letter explaining what experience you have, the reason for your application and when would you be available to start.
CV’s including covering letters to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org