Based in North-West London, Mash Purveyors is a fast-growing fresh produce supplier serving many of London’s most prestigious restaurants and hotels. The production department includes preparation of high quality fruit & vegetables as well as producing a large selection of freshly squeezed juices. Due to business growth we are expanding our Finance team and are looking for an Accounts Assistant, to join us.
As Accounts Assistant you will support the Finance team primarily managing accounts payable on a day to day basis along with other administration tasks for the finance department.
• Invoice matching
• Spotting quantity / price discrepancy on supplier invoices follow-up on credit notes towards discrepancies.
• Supplier statement reconciliation & follow-up
• Petty cash & company credit card accounting
• Learn to provide administrative support to managers.
• Learn to process all aspects of the starter/leavers ensuring the HR toolkit is fully updated.
• Exceptional administration skills.
• Strong Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) skills.
• Strong planning and organisational skills.
• Confidence – self-motivated, a can- do attitude.
• Excellent attention to detail and quality.
• Good communicator.
If you are interested to join the team or if you want to know more about the Mash Purveyors and the role, please contact email@example.com .All applicants must apply with a cover letter and a up to date CV.